Priscilla Ortiz DVM
- 2019: Veterinary clinical experience, successfully treating over 300 dogs,
cats, horses, sloths, birds and other exotic species with autologous Stem
Cells and Platelet Rich Plasma to treat wounds, osteoarthritis, kidney failure,
aplastic anemia, tendon and ligament injuries, central nervous system
degeneration, among other diseases
- 2019: Has attended and presented veterinary regenerative medicine work in
multiple prestigious national and international events
- 2018: One of the nine chosen Costa Rican entrepreneurs, to participate in
the Young Leaders of the Americas Initiative (YLAI) Professional fellowship
program on behalf of the US Department of State Bureau of Educational
and Cultural Affairs
- 2017-2018: Organizer of the Firsts International Congresses of
Regenerative and Medicine. in Costa Rica, events that included over 16
- 2017: Founded the first Regenerative Medicine Center in Central America.
- 2015: Directed and performed a successful biofunctionalized nanofiber
implantation on a dog ACL
- 2014: Developed liposuction protocols for bulls, horses, dogs and cats.
- 2012: Founded Innova Células Madre, first veterinarian cellular therapy company in Central America.